Carnatic Ragas on Keys- HAMSANADAM



Dear Friends, as I promised in my initial post on ‘Carnatic Raga on KEYS’, Today I am happy to share the Arohanam [Upper notes] and Avarohanam [lower notes] of the beautiful Raga ‘HAMSANADAM’. Also played two lines of a popular Tamil cini song ‘Thendral Vandhu Ennai Thodum’ composed by Raja Sir on this raga.
Hope this video helps you to play the notes of this raga and get more connected. Let me know your comments which will help me to become a better musician and keep me motivated :).


I have also provided the mapping of western Keyboard keys to Carnatic notations to help you play the song. Check the below picture.

4 comments:

  1. Your voice is very feeble Nataraj :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praveen did u used headphones ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome raaga and nicely played by you...good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome raaga and nicely played by you...good job!!!

    ReplyDelete